vrijdag 13 november 2015

Thrift Shop

Lately I haven't had a lot of time to visit any thrift shops and I was starting to feel a little restless... Well maybe that sounds a bit dramatic but let's say thrifting just makes me very happy! Last Friday I made some time to visit a couple of thrift stores and off course I took some new treasures home with me! At one store I found a box full of beautiful doilies and I picked out the best ones in white and pink. As you can see they have some embroidery as well, aren't they cute? The pink teacup and the lilac bedspread I found at the same store and together I think they make a beautiful pastel composition!



I used the lilac bedspread in our guestroom and styled it with some accessories that I thrifted earlier this year in Belgium. The lamp is very kitsch but that is probably the reason why I like it so much... The little bird illustration we also found in Belgium during our thrift shop tour that we made this summer. These small things can make me very happy!

You can read more of my Thrift Shop posts here!







Pictures by Marij Hessel

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie vondsten hoor, fijn dat jij ze gered hebt van een miserabel bestaan in een kringloop winkel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankje Plien! Ik denk ook dat ze het bij mij thuis beter zullen hebben ;)

      Verwijderen
  2. Wauw, daar wordt je toch blij van! Ziet er allemaal even mooi uit, mooie vondsten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. Dankje Liza! Ik krijg nooit genoeg van dit soort spulletjes ;)

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...