donderdag 27 augustus 2015

Vtwonen Loves Blogs

Last Saturday I received the Vtwonen Loves Blogs magazine which I'm featured in for the second time, I'm so proud! This magazine is a collaboration between Vtwonen and Meet the Blogger and it's all about bloggers, their personal style, what they love & what they do! I'm very honored to be in this magazine together with a lot of great, well known bloggers whom I admire for their talent! I'm very pleased with the way the article turned out, the people behind Vtwonen & Meet the Blogger did a great job! This edition will officially be launched at the Meet the Blogger Conference on October 3&4, I can't wait and I hope to see you there!








Pictures by Marij Hessel

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Het ziet er prachtig uit! Wat een fijne foto's.
    Fijn weekend!
    Groetjes,
    Liza

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat mooi Marij!!! Een hele goede titel van je pagina's. Ik kan niet wachten om alles te lezen! Tot gauw :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Its very useful article ,thanks for sharing your information

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...