zondag 28 september 2014

Consol Solar Jar

The Consol Solar Jar harnesses the power of the sun to provide a lovely warm glow that lasts for up to six hours. This product is environmentally friendly because you can charge it with sunlight or even daylight! The lamp is handmade in South Africa where it employs more than 60 formerly unqualified men and woman from the townships Alexandra and Soweto.

You can use the Solar Jar in various ways. For instance as a little lamp outside while having a late summer dinner or party. You can use it for camping and of course when the power goes out... 

I had the opportunity to test out the Consol Solar Jar, which is a product that really suits me! 
Because of my addiction for greens I immediately thought of using it as a terrarium! I used a small succulent and placed it in the jar. I left the jar outside to charge in de sunlight and after 6 hours I had myself a new terrarium lamp!

You can get your own Solar Jar here! Discover more Consol pruducts here.






Pictures by Marij Hessel

6 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...