zondag 29 juni 2014

Thrift Shop

The past few weeks I've been pretty lucky during my thrift shop visits! First I spotted this cute little cabinet with a marble shelf on the top. I didn't have to think twice about taking this one home with me... The vintage rattan chair I found while thrift shopping with a friend. I had just told her I was hoping to find one of those and I did (what are the chances), just a few minutes later! 




The marble plates I use as coasters or cutting boards. You can never have too much of those right? My latest find are the "Suiker" & "Koffie" (sugar & coffee) pots with a cork stopper. I love the graphics on them & they're perfect for our kitchen!



Pictures by Marij Hessel

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooie vondsten, en zo'n tof servies!
    Ik heb zelf zo'n rieten zetel gevonden op de zolder van mijn laatste studentenkamer... Staat mooi te pronken in mijn huidige kamer!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a nice finds. I love the chair... and I guess you were very lucky to find it! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke spulletjes! En dat hertje... ben zelf mega dol op vintage hertjes! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...